Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Spring Colds and FO's

Well, I haven't written much (at all ) lately but I've felt A-number 1 yucko. Spring colds are the worst. I know, I know, I still need to post that capelet pattern, easy as pie, but my head hurts!

OTOH I've finished Cape Mod, I think I mentioned that mine is pink with plum tecnohair and orange and pink tecnohair.

Made GOOD progress on TO DYE FOR (Both from the S&B book 1)

and started 2 Berroco patterns
1) Sylvinia in Zen I'm using a pink, gold, coral and hot pink variegated for this one, instead of the melon color it's photographed in. I think I'll also add faggoting up the fronts and down the sleeves and ribbing at the waist along with the tie to give the waist more definition.
2) Destiny in Lullaby and Sizzle Bright (pink of course)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Stacey said...

Welcome to the RAOK ring! It's a great community of knitters...I'll look forward to seeing all your PINK projects! I too am a lover of all things pink, and all things fiber related!!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home