Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Monday, April 18, 2005

Well, You Know,

I haven't done much of anything. I do have a photo in my camera of the Circle Turtle Capelet, but as I said before, I haven't felt like doing much of anything, so I haven't posted it yet.

There was some damned mixup at the pharmacy and I haven't got my pain meds. I may have to wait till Weds. to get them. Subsequently I am in excruciating pain and depressed. Therefore - the feeling of not wanting to do anything. I also think my daughter was experimenting with soap on my toothbrush. Now thats not a good flavor! Did I say a bad word? I remember me mum washing my mouth with soap once . . .

I don't even feel like knitting. This gives me a clue as to how yucky I feel because I always feel like knitting. Knitting is my balm. All I can think of now is how much it will hurt my fingers and arms to make stitches. Yes, I did say my fingers. It even hurts them to type, but I'm doing it anyway. For the great cause of Blogs everywhere! Write even if your fingers hurt!

For those doctors out there who think fibromyalgia is a psychosomatic thing, I can only hope that one day you will experience this pain. No, I am really not trying to be mean, but i say a doctor without compassion is a machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home