Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I am Very Bad

I have not been blogging regularly. Instead I have been knitting. Yes, folks-knitting. Can you believe it?

Currently on needles:
One more ballet tee made of 2 strands Moda dea TuTu

A stretchy summer babydoll type top with an irregular hemline - my own design. In turquoise Patons Katrina and Caron Pizazz.

A ballet tee for my daughter in HL Yarn Bee brand Pitter Patter, so soft I bought some to make ME one

A cardigan made with CE provence (a long time favorite) and Tahki Poppy (In tahki's Summer book) Turquoise

Mariposa from knitty in lavender and black LB Microspun. Really a very nice yarn. I think I will make it a teensy bit longer.

A baby blanket for my sister Out of LB Velvetspun

Another babydoll-type top out of Berrocco hush and CPY party. My own design.

A gorgeous top (foget the name just now) in Berroco Zen


Well, maybe thats all. Well no it's not all because I have a million and one projects going at all times.

I guess I have an excuse for being busy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home