Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's like this, see . . .

Summertime - and the livin' is easy . . .

AndI can't seem to get around to blogging. Well, as I said in my previous post - I've been knitting up a storm. I've almost finished -not including the part I need to rip out to make a bit fuller in the hip- A top in Lion Incredible which is a pretty nice yarn actually. I've made it in B+W for the cinematic effect. I do so love to be noir. I'm going to press the daylights out of it so that it drapes. (Maybe I won't rip it - just manipulte it gently with my pressing.) I've pressed this stuff before and it does fairly well. You can use a fairly hot iron too. I know there are those among you who squirm at the thought of pressing knitting, but Sally Melville does it in her Shape It scarf - so I guess it's good enough for me, too. The result is really amazing.

I know I know - I need to take pictures of all these projects. I know it's boring just to read about them. I have a short attention span too.

I have also started the Chenille Cutaway Jacket by Teva Durham in the new Interweave Knits. Gorgeous, it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home