Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Friday, August 12, 2005

SO ROWAN

has come out with it's new Fall line. Infidels. God, I wish I knit faster. Or I need to be a hindu goddess with eight arms. The only saving grace is that MOST of the designs that Must Be Knit are in Rowan Big Wool or it's new yarn Big Wool Fusion and are bulkies, therefore quickish (uh huh) . . .

What with my designs I'm trying to get ready and These Wonders from the Insidious Rowan people, and oh, yeah, Christ Mass, I will never sleep this autumn. So much for hibernation. . .

I think that only the Very Deserving will receive knitted gifts this year. (That is those friend/family members I have actually talked to more than once this year, and/or wrote a thank - you )(or for that matter even spoke a thank-you) for last years' knitted gifts.I knit for over a month straight - right up to 11:00PM on Christ mass eve last year) I think I will take a page from Stephanie Pearl McPhees' Book this year and send gifts with the note "lovingly knitted with only 30,000 stitches" attached. I swear my family is comprised mainly of borish louts.

Oh and whats up with Jaeger discontinuing Cashair and Chamonix. Are they insane? Geez just when I thought I might be able to afford some.

AND THEN ROWAN DOES THE SAME WITH CORK!!!!! I LOVE CORK!!!! I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO BUY A HUGE STASH OF THE STUFF. Cripes. (AHHHH excuses, excuses . . .)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home