Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Oh Yeah

I am going to start a knit pattern for sale business featuring my designs, and designs by other hip and not so hip knitters. I want a lot of variety and creativity. The patterns will be sold online for between 5 - 10.00 depending on complexity. Please - if you are a designer and you are interested, leave me a comment and I will get back to you.

I can even photog your garments for you if you haven't got the shutter bug or a suitable model.

Patterns should be original blah blah blah, and interesting with a variety of techniques, lace, fair isle, intarsia, cabling and etc. I love very simple patterns that give lovely results!

SO leave a comment and I'll get back to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home