Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Well

Once again I haven't blogged in a while. Maybe it's because I go to talk therapy?

This Katrina thing really has me down. We are thinking of letting a small family or a woman with a babe stay here. It seems more personal than donating money. What a mess. Everybody is doing all they can here in TX and GWB show up in N-O for a photo - op. I hope it didn't stress him too much. What an a**hole. All of us here in TX are working hard to help these people. People all over the US. But does it have anything to do with the govt.? No. I'm mad about this.

Meanwhile I have 4,987 projects on the needles and the new Knitty just came out. (Good Issue BTW) What with trying to develop my own designs and new Knitty and Rowan and Interweave and Berrocco - I guess I need to set some priorities.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dani said...

You can set all the priorities you want but as a fellow addict, erm, knitter, I can say they won't matter too much when faced with that new pattern, or to dye for (pun intended) yarn ;-)

I think it is great you may be housing a small family. This whole mess has me sick, I am very saddened by it all. I live in NY and remember how the country circled it's wagons when the city & Washington were attacked... I have done my $ donantions to the best of my financial ability and now I am adding my knitting donations to the mix. It's the least I can do.

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home