Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Sunday, October 16, 2005

I am starting a

wonderful sweater from the 2nd tricoter book, Handknit Style .The sweater is The Short Story, Pullover Shrug. It's knit in kidsilk haze, and I love this yarn. Soo soft and frothy.

I am also starting my hubbys Christmas sweater, knit in Decadence in Chocolate and Panache in cinnamon. I am calling it the chocolate sweater. It looks like dark chocolate with a sprinkling of milk chocolate. yummy. These Knitpicks yarns are really very good quality. I am happy that I don't have to search the web for sales as much to knit a sweater with great, soft yarns for under 100 dollars.

It will be a zippy cardi - ribbed. All the dark chocolate color with stripes of the cinnamon. His chest is 38 inches, lucky me- but his shoulders are very wide. He wears a 44 jacket.

I've really got to get out my camera and take pix of these projects for y'all. I know you like pix.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I love your color choices for the sweater for your husband. I wish my husband wouls wear sweaters.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home