Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Organization

I've hired someone to help organize my yarn stash. She's not a knitter and is amazed at ALL THE YARN. I told her many knitters have larger stashes than my own and she almost fell over!

In any case we're about 3/4 the way done. Yahoooooo! All the balls of the same yarns are together! Happy Dance! This means I can actually find the yarn for a project and know how much of it I have. What a relief! I'll know if I need to get more or of thats not possible - design a striped sweater instead. What a great feeling.

I have a large walk in closet. If we lived in NY I could probably rent it for about 1000 dollars a month as a kitchenless apartment. Now I have my clothes sorted in there and my yarn!

Lets not talk about the yarn in the living room please. You'll crush my mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home