Fiber Arts Bloggers
Previous | Next

Monday, February 06, 2006

K.O.

I am so excited about the Knitting olympics I am finding it hard to concentrate on other projects right now.

I DID finish knitting the sweater on the cover of the new Vogue Knitting. (Shown Below) I knit it in Berroco Hip Hop, Blue and purple, and the stitch gauge is a bit bigger so if you use the Hip Hop, knit it down a size, or two. I do have to block the sleeves because (even though the instructions say not to) The lace pattern in the sleeves has no corresponding SSK to counteract the k2tog - so it biases. A lot. I am hoping Blocking will ease this bias. If I had been intelligent I would have noticed that this would bias and modified the lace.

I do Say there is a fair amount of good in this issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home